If you are seeking support and advice on any personal family matters, a family care adviser will be available on the UTM campus to meet with students, staff and faculty for individual confidential consultations. Book an appointment to discuss the following:
- Planning for a child, pregnancy, resources for new parents
- The University’s maternity/paternal/adoption/primary caregiver leave policies
- Child care, schools and other programs for children
- Services and support for an aging family member
- Balancing work, study and family
- Parenting strategies
- Bereavement resources
- Separation and divorce resources
Appointments are available between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
Dates: Wednesdays; September 24, October 22, and December 10
Location: Davis Building, UTM
To book an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: your student or staff number, UofT employee group and/or your union affiliation if applicable, and a brief explanation of your inquiry.
Join us for free food and lots of fun at the UTMAGS BBQ on July 24!
What do graduate students enjoy more than free food? We couldn’t think of anything either. So join UTMAGS next Monday and enjoy the classic favourite, grilled cheese sandwiches!
When: Monday, July 7 from 10am-12pm
Where: The grad lounge
Why: Free food and great company!