The International Centre will be holding Off-Campus Work Permit application workshops in order to assist international (study permit holding) students in applying for an Off-Campus Work Permit.
In order to be eligible to apply for the Off Campus Work Permit students MUST:
– Have been studying full time for at least the last 6 out of 12 months
– Hold a valid Study Permit
– Have at least a 1.6 GPA
These workshops are “first come, first served” and will be held:
– Thursday March 22nd at 3 pm in CCT 2160
– Friday March 23rd at 3 pm in CCT 2160
Students must bring:
– Their Study Permit
– Their Passport
– A credit card (VISA or MasterCard) for the $150.00 application fee.
For more information about the Off Campus Work Permit, please visit: