Date: May 26 (last advising day of the year)
Time: Appointments are available between 10 am and 3pm.
confidential consultations. Book an appointment to discuss the following:
- Planning for a child, pregnancy, resources for new parents.
- The University’s maternity / parental / adoption/primary caregiver leave policies.
- Child care, schools & other programs for children.
- Services and supports for an aging family member.
- Balancing work, study & family.
- Parenting strategies.
- Bereavement resources.
- Separation & divorce resources.
To book an appointment, please email email@example.com with the following information: your student or staff number, UofT employee group and/or your union affiliation if applicable, and a brief explanation of your enquiry.
Need a Babysitter?
We can help! The Family Care Office created an online Babysitter Listing to assist UTM staff, faculty, and student parents in finding casual child care. The babysitters, who are University of Toronto students or partners of, have a wide array of training and experience with children and child care and are available to babysit in Mississauga and Toronto. To access a directory of available babysitters please email us with your student or employee number at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magdalena Rydzy, M.Ed.
Education Advisor and Communications Project Coordinator