If you are seeking support and advice on any personal family matters, a family care advisor will be available on the UTM Campus to meet with students, staff and faculty for individual confidential consultations. Book an appointment to discuss the following:
– Planning for a child, pregnancy, resources for new parents.
– The University’s maternity/parental/adoption/primary caregiver leave policies.
– Child care, schools & other programs for children.
– Services and supports for an aging family member.
– Balancing work, study & family.
– Parenting strategies.
– Bereavement resources.
– Separation & divorce resources.
Time: Appointments are available between 10 am and 2pm
Fall term date: December 13, 2013.
Winter term dates: Wednesdays: January 29, March 5, April 9, and May 28, 2014.
To book an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: your student or staff number, UofT employee group and/or your union affiliation if applicable, and a brief explanation of your enquiry.